Physical Therapy Technician Featured
Downtown Physical Rehabilitation
160 N 8th St
$11.00 to $15.00 hour
We are looking for a compassionate, detail-oriented individual to join our team as a physical therapy technician. The responsibilities of the physical therapy technician include helping patients move around, organizing and cleaning treatment areas, recording patient progress for the physical therapist, and ordering and arranging supplies.
To be successful as a physical therapy technician you should have a compassionate, courteous, and friendly personality. Ultimately, a top-notch physical therapy technician enjoys helping people and is detail-oriented with great manual dexterity.
Physical Therapy Technician Responsibilities:
- Assisting patients with light exercises during physical therapy sessions.
- Helping patients to move from room to room.
- Cleaning and preparing treatment areas and equipment before and after each session.
- Changing and washing patients' linens and pillows.
- Performing clerical tasks, such as answering phones and scheduling appointments.
- Ordering and arranging supplies.
Physical Therapy Technician Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Previous clinical experience and on-the-job training are a plus, but training will be provided for a motivated candidate who is will to learn a new skill.
- Willingness to adhere to HIPAA regulations and protect patients' privacy.
- Compassion and empathy when helping patients.
- Manual dexterity and physical stamina.
- Attention to detail.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.