Catholic Diocese of Baton Rouge
1800 South Acadian Thruway
This position is responsible for the housekeeping and janitorial duties of the Administration Building, the Tracy Center, Child Nutrition Offices and residences, laundry, maintaining inventory and supplies, minor clerical duties and other duties that contribute to the functions of the Maintenance/Tracy Center Department.
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- High School Graduate or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum of one to three years related experience in hotel, banquet or other guest related position required.
- Must have the ability to be on time when scheduled.
- Must have the ability to work a flexible schedule, with the ability to work evenings and weekends according to events.
- Must be able to work collaboratively in a diverse work environment.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, able to manage projects and multiple priorities, and able to handle difficult situations and maintain confidentiality Must have proven ability to work directly with the public, uphold organizational values, pleasant demeanor, basic computer skills, and a general knowledge of office procedures.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds in order to move twin mattresses; handle inventory, equipment, cleaning supplies, and laundry.
- The employee is frequently required to stand, stoop, walk; climb stairs, reach with hands and arms; use hands to finger, handle or feel, climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision.
- A pre-employment physical is required.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org; applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.