Facilities Maintenance Engineer
The Facilities Technician is responsible for repairs and maintenance as directed by the Facilities Manager of common area and company owned facilities within the property. Additionally the Facilities Technician will assist in identifying and minimizing overall property safety and liability issues. The Facilities Technician will assist will all property events and marketing set up and tear downs including various holiday decors. In addition, oversight and coordination of third party vendors contracted to work on property when assigned is expected.
Essential Functions – As assigned by Facilities Manager
- Tile repair and replacement
- Light Construction
- Light Electrical including bulb replacement, switch replacement, plug replacement, etc.
- Light Plumbing including clearing clogged lines, replacing flushing hardware, etc.
- Special Event and Marketing Set-up and Tear Down
- Holiday Décor Installation and Break Down
- Parking Lot Sign Repair and Replacement
- Assist the HVAC technician with repairs and maintenance of HVAC units
- Roof cleaning and maintenance
- Take delivery of supply orders
- Pick up supplies as directed by Facilities Manager
- All other duties as assigned by Facilities Manager or other management level staff
- Must be able to effectively communicate (oral and written) with all employees, contractors, tenants and vendors
- Must have strong electrical skills
- Self-starter and team player
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Basic knowledge of tool and power equipment
- Basic knowledge of general maintenance tasks
- Basic computer and cellular telephone skills
- HVAC skills a plus, but not required
- Be able to walk, bend, stoop, balance, crawl and reach for extended period of time
- Be able to utilize a computer, tablet, and cellular telephone
- Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds
- Must be comfortable and able to work on a ladder up to 20 feet
- Must be able to be trained to operate lifts, fork lifts, and other power equipment
- Must have a valid Louisiana Driver’s License
- Must be punctual and dependable
Note: The above information has been published to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.