Daycare Director or Assistant Director
Little Doves Daycare
14130 Hwy. 44 Gonzales
$10-$12 per hour hour
Little Doves Daycare is looking to hire an experienced Day Care Director or Assistant Director to manage our day-to-day operations and establish a positive learning environment for children. You will oversee the coordination of education programs, ensure that facilities are maintained, manage and support daycare staff, maintain the center's enrolment while maintaining a positive community presence.
The successful applicant will have proven experience in managing all aspects of a daycare center or nursery school, as well as strong leadership skills. You should display a friendly timely demeanor, have a love for children, and strive to create a supportive and encouraging environment for both children and teachers. Early childhood development experience is a plus. Call us today at (225) 744-4808 and/or email the hiring Manager email@example.com
- Ensure a safe, happy, and stimulating environment for children.
- Manage and coordinate curricula with staff that complies with federal requirements.
- Ensure that center facilities are safe for children and comply with laws and Covid regulations.
- Evaluate and purchase materials, equipment, and supplies with Owners Consent.
- Manage and support teaching staff and promote their professional development.
- Interview, hire, and train new staff members, ensuring they meet all policies and legal requirements.
- Complete ongoing training and courses to remain up to date on daycare standards and procedures.
- Communicate and meet with parents regarding their children and the center’s policies.
- Develop and facilitate a marketing and communications plan.
- Associate’s or Bachelor's degree in a related field or 5+ Years of proven Childcare Experience
- Early childhood education experience may be preferred.
- Licensure is required or Willing to get your Director License.
- Comply with local, state, and federal laws governing child care.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and time-management skills.
- Friendly and approachable demeanor.
- Maintain a professional appearance, attitude, and work ethic at all times.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.