Client Experience Liaison
Ten40 Solutions is a Baton Rouge based accounting, bookkeeping, and tax prep firm. For the past 17 years we have served individuals, families, and small business clients all over Louisiana, Texas, and Georgia. We are currently hiring seasonal team members to prepare for a very busy tax season. We have both full time and part-time positions available to cover daytime, evening, and weekend schedules.
Our organization is very client focused so humility, professional demeanor, communication, respect for diversity, and critical thinking are extremely important. The culture of our organization is very fun and team oriented.
Candidates must be willing and able to perform the following duties:
* Be the voice of our organization through personable and professional phone, text, email, and social media interactions with clients
* Work very closely with our tax professionals to perform front end customer service and data entry responsibilities
* Track and re-order office supplies
* Schedule and confirm client consultations
* Collect and upload client documents
* Monitor social media accounts and respond to client inquiries
We minimally require a high school diploma. An associates or bachelors degree in marketing, accounting, finance, or business administration is preferred.
$12-$16 an hour depending on experience.
1 year of experience is preferred.
Employees are required to work in the office. Option to work from home will be at management's discretion.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.