• Responsible for installation, configuration, administration, support and maintenance of production, and development environments. Duties include upgrading to newer operating system, tuning current systems, allocating storage space, and implementing critical system and application patches.
• Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, system and key processes, reviewing system and application logs.
• Provide on-site daily operations support for current and future systems. Perform infrastructure (security, software, and storage) installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
• Design, Implement and Maintain the core infrastructure
• Recommend and participate in the discussions for technology upgrade/changes, and the required software and hardware requirements, advantages and impacts on the organization.
• Write or modify scripts to automate processes
• Ensure systems meet security requirements and policies
• Active monitoring of the overall IT systems to ensure availability and high performance of delivered IT services
• Provide technical support for complex hardware and software issues that may arise
• Develop and maintain operational, configuration, and other system documentation
Additional Job Details:
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
• Certified Linux Administrator / Engineer (SCA, RHCSA, LPIC-1, Linux+)
• RPM and package installation experience (Zypper / Yum)
• Possess a solid working knowledge of LDAP, DNS, TLS, Load Balancers, and Firewalls
• Strong administration skills with the ability to solve complex problems
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Scripting development experience • Knowledge of network communications
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.