CNC ROLL-FORMING MACHINE OPERATOR
CS Group LLC., is looking for a motivated CNC Machine Operator (Cold Formed Steel Roll-Forming) for our production plant located in Baton Rouge.
Preferred experience although we will fully train the right person:
* Cold Formed Steel Roll-Forming or Sheet Metal Equipment set-up, maintenance and operation experience.
* Basic experience on milling drill and /or metal lathe.
* Basic welding and metal fabrication skills.
* Mechanical skills and knowledge of hydraulics systems.
* Essential math aptitudes, familiarity with measuring tools (tape, calipers).
We will fully train the right person willing to learn programing and set-up.
* Full-time position, current shift is from 6am to 3pm.
* Experience in using forklifts, telehandlers, scissor-lifts.
* Driver’s license and has their own vehicle.
* Able to lift minimum 50 lbs., safety conscious, willing to wear supplied safety gear at all times.
* Daily duties, load steel coils, program Roll-formers for daily roll-forming assignments, maintain & adjust machines, optimize procedures, identify problems, determine tolerances, dimensions and set-up raw material.
* Other duties: clean work areas, maintain stock and tool inventory, and any other assignments around the plant when on operational roll-forming down-time.
* Clean record and can pass drug test.
* Punctual, reliable, team player, motivated, hard working at all times.
* NON-SMOKING environment.
* Fixed amount by-weekly pay for minimum 8 hours daily operations.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.