Revit CAD/BIM Technician
We are searching for a CAD/BIM drafting tech, Revit experienced on architectural design & drafting for residential and commercial projects.
Auto-Cad and Dynamo experience is a plus.
The right candidate would have following qualifications:
- Setup drawings including Architectural, Structural, MEP’s.
- Coordinate drawing production in line with project specifications.
- Review project files, execute material take-offs.
- Produce accurate 2D drawings & render 3 D models.
- Hands on experience with Revit and AutoCAD.
- Knowledge of Architectural, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing terminology.
- Microsoft Office proficient.
- Aptitude to learn new concepts quickly and accept challenges.
- Ability of multi-tasking on multiple projects.
- Assist Architects & Structural Engineers in drawing production.
- Able to meet deadlines and good communication skills required.
- Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills.
- Manage sensitive and or confidential information.
- Proactive approach on daily tasks, self-motivated, flexible attitude.
- Fast learning, creative and a team player.
CSG focuses on design & manufacturing of cold formed steel framing for residential, commercial & high-rise projects.
Daily tasks will range from mostly drafting. to assisting our in-house steel roll-forming process and some job-site coordination.
Further in-house training on StrucSoft Cold Formed Steel (Revit plug-in) will be performed once hired.
You will be part of an extremely fast paced environment where innovation and creativity are part of our daily schedule being also encouraged and valued.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.