In a nutshell:
Market both the CarFinance Capital and Flagship Credit Acceptance lending programs to prospective franchise and independent auto dealers. Initiate, develop and maintain a strong business relationship, using proven sales techniques, with auto dealers in assigned markets. Educate key dealership personnel on the benefits of our programs and be responsible for knowledge and communication of current market conditions to management.
Want more details?
Prospecting, cold calling and building partnerships with auto dealerships is a must. Negotiating deals with dealers over the phone and in person utilizing both Flagship Credit Acceptance and CarFinance Capital auto finance programs. Provide a unique opportunity to best serve the dealer base by offering the best of both programs.
· Territory/production analysis
· Achieve and strive to exceed market established market goals, as well as dealer performance goals
· Produce production activity and market data reports for management
· Solicit and follow up for completed dealership sign-up documents and agreements for all new dealers
· Identify opportunities for product improvements and new products by following industry and market trends
· Provide the highest level of customer service to the dealership body including being available and responsive evenings and weekends
· Work closely with the funding and credit teams throughout the loan process , to include follow up on approvals and funding, and be committed to our service triangle philosophy
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Who we DO want on our Team:
Dynamic, outgoing people who wake up energized and will work their market like it’s their own company. If you are innovative, persuasive, self-motivated, collaborative and a dedicated, relationship builder who cares about people, then we want to talk to you!
Skills & Requirements:
· Driven and Professional
· Demonstrated ability to develop profitable business relationships with all levels of dealer personnel with a focus on decision makers
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
· Computer skills to include MS Office products
· Well-developed presentation, relationship building and sales skills
· High level of accountability and ability to effectively prioritize tasks
· Strong understanding of F&I department functions
· Ability to work independently and in cross functional teams
· Strong customer service skills
· Dealership operations and product knowledge
· A minimum of 3-5 years’ of current experience in Auto Finance required, preferably in the areas of sales, marketing, underwriting or dealership retail finance
· Non–prime auto finance experience required
· Knowledge of the local market and existing dealer base relationships in specific market area (candidates are required to live local to the market they are applying for)
· The ability to operate out of a home office and travel (within a 150 mile radius) for business purposes more than 75% of the time, which requires a valid driver’s license and auto insurance
· Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
Employment is contingent upon satisfactory results from a background investigation.
Who we DON’T want on our team:
This isn't a "vending machine" position where a few quarters will get you a quick result – you need to be better than average and do more than the minimum to achieve your goals. If you’re disingenuous, unprofessional, pushy, or a poor listener then you won’t be a good fit and need not apply.
We offer a competitive compensation package and a comprehensive benefits that includes medical, dental, vision, group life, disability, spending accounts, and 401(k) with a company match.
We are an an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applicants only please, no 3rd parties, no recruiters.
This position does not provide sponsorship or relocation.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.