Instant Teams is currently hiring entry to mid-level Outbound Verification Specialist - Qualifying Guides to partake in a mission-driven opportunity that helps improve the financial well-being of consumers. These Remote Team Members (RTMs) are responsible for pre-qualifying insurance shoppers while providing first-class service in an outbound call center environment. This role will heavily depend on your background in soft sales, no quit attitude, and your interest and proven track record in helping customers.
**Candidates MUST pass a background check to be considered**
*Instant Teams is a remote-first company and so this position is and will continue to be 100% remote, work-from-home.*
Pay Range: $16 per hour and paid training!
Training Schedule: Monday - Friday, 11am - 7pm PST | 2pm - 10pm EST. Training is 2-3 weeks dependent on performance metrics and 100% mandatory attendance. Expect breakout sessions, shadowing, and live calls!
We have start dates each week in April! Currently, this position is hiring for full-time shifts only.
Day in the Life
- Speak with and serve an average of 300 potential shoppers per day via an outbound dialer system
- Qualify customers by asking a series of targeted questions to find out the customer's goals and ensure they would be a good fit for the products and/or services
- Meet daily, weekly, and monthly key performance indicators based on various metrics
- Maintain the highest quality of customer service by demonstrating proper phone etiquette and consistently follow scripts
- Demonstrate ability to handle and overcome challenges with your best rebuttal (our training team will prepare you for success!)
- Handle proficient data entry and computer-related requirements in digital environment
- Utilize excellent oral communication skills and positively engage with any individual over the phone, particularly elderly individuals
- Computer - Laptop or desktop (Chromebooks are not compatible)
- Wired USB headset with a microphone
- USB Mouse if using a laptop
- A high-speed internet connection: 15 MBPS upload and 15 MBPS download (Try fast.com to test your connection!)
- Google Chrome for internet browser
- MUST pass a background check
Benefits - Instant Teams Employee Benefits Website
- It's 100% remote!
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits are activated after 60 days
(for full-time only)
- Generous PTO accrual after 60 days
- Trainees who have successfully completed the 60 day period on the platform will see a pay increase to $17/hour
- Upon successful completion of 181 days on the platform will see a pay increase to $18/hr if performance targets are met.
- Become a Senior Qualifying Guide and unlock access to a Career Skills Accelerator and work towards obtaining a license for life and health insurance
- Remote culture: we are a globally located, diverse team with 24/7 Slack channels, and team meetings, to help build relationships with other remote team members and stay-in-the-loop of all things Instant Teams.
Due to specific position requirements, we cannot hire from the following locations for this opportunity
- OCONUS (Outside the Continental United States)
- With the exception of Japan and authorized to work lawfully in the United States
- Washington D.C.
- Seattle, Washington
- New York City
- Flagstaff, AZ
This is not necessarily a complete list of responsibilities, skills, duties, or requirements associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, the Company reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (i.e., emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs, or technological developments.)
EEO and Harassment Statement
Instant Teams provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants, contractors, and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of work, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Instant Teams expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Instant Teams' contractors and employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge. About Us
We are a Workforce on a Mission. Instant Teams is a Talent Marketplace that brings together innovative technology, skills acceleration, and community to deliver employment solutions for military spouses, untapped talent, and companies.