The primary function of the Expo is to prepare and serve la Madeleine s signature food while maintaining high standards of food quality and safety to guarantee guest satisfaction. The Expo is the problem solver for the Food Runner. This associate ensures all orders are accurately prepared, garnished, and complete before having the food delivered to guests. Hot food must be served hot, cold food must be served cold, and inferior products must never be served. 100% compliance to food safety standards, recipes and procedures is essential.
Essential Duties and Responsibilites
- Must be able to perform multiple tasks while maintaining required standards of operation in daily restaurant activities.
- Must be able to perform duties to ensure guest satisfaction. Work in a busy environment, under pressure while maintaining a high level of customer service and correcting any guest food issues.
- Assembles products from salad, saut , hot plate, soup and sandwich stations, completing guest orders for delivery to guests. At times assists or is solely responsible to deliver food to guest s tables.
- Ensure all items are prepared and garnished according to recipe specifications. Follows the procedure for recipe executions as stated in the la Madeleine Operations Guide.
- Ensure that all foods used in preparation meet la Madeleine specifications for quality, shelf life and brand.
- Keep updated and knowledgeable on all recipe changes. Utilize the most updated recipes as dictated by management.
- Communicate product issues such as shortages and outs with all line positions, cashiers and management.
- Complete assigned prep work, as per Prep List. Stock station, as per par levels listed on the prep list. Set up station with proper utensils and equipment as per the Station Set up Guide.
- Clean and sanitize workstation, utensils and equipment throughout the day. Always work clean, following the Food Handling Procedures.
- Assist other kitchen members with members with prep work and cleaning responsibilities.
- Stands/works/moves during entire shift with frequent bending and stooping. Lifts and carries up to 10 lbs. multiple times per shift.
- Be able to acknowledge hazards such as broken glass, burns, slipping, and tripping.
- Able to work with different types of kitchen equipment including, but not limited to: convection/conveyor ovens, hot plate area, coffee /tea brewing machine and bread slicer.
- Be able to read menu items and understand ticket orders.
- Be able to hear and communicate with managers, associates, and guests in the midst of loud background noises.
- Be able to pass recipe and food quality tests as required.
Now Hiring Competitive Pay plus tip pool for Associates
APPLY TODAY! APLICA YA!
Text JOINLM to 85000