The primary function of the Service Assistant is to quickly and efficiently maintain the high standards of cleanliness and sanitation in all areas of the establishment to guarantee guest satisfaction. This includes, but is not limited to, the interior and exterior dining areas, coffee stations, restrooms, dumpster area, parking lot, and dish room.
Essential Duties and Responsibilites
- Must be able to perform multiple tasks while maintaining required standards of operation in daily restaurant activities.
- Must be able to perform duties to ensure guest satisfaction. Work in a busy environment, under pressure while maintaining a high level of customer service and correcting any guest food issues.
- Maintain a cheerful, courteous disposition and a neat, clean professional image.
- Keeps entire dining area clean and sanitized, including pre-bussing, table finishing and floor cleanliness.
- Communicates potential problems or hazards with dining room to management staff.
- Ensures silverware, napkins and trays are sanitized and stocked in allocated areas.
- Assists Food Runners as necessary delivering food to guest tables.
- Prepares and restocks fresh coffee, bread trays, butter and jam in a timely manner.
- Ensures restrooms are clean and restocked according to guidelines.
- Keeps dish room clean, sanitized and organized. Restocks flatware, plate ware and stemware to the Front of the House as needed.
- Keeps dumpster area and parking lot free of trash and debris and cleans area as needed.
- Empties trash in dining room, dish room, and from outside cans when full.
- Performs assigned daily and weekly cleaning duties as requested.
- Assist other associates when needed with cleaning responsibilities.
- Assists with putting product orders away and organizing storage and walk-ins.
- Stands/works/moves during entire shift with frequent bending and stooping. Lifts and carries sacks and cases of up to 30 lbs. multiple times per shift.
- Be able to acknowledge hazards such as broken glass, burns, slipping, and tripping.
- Able to work with different types of kitchen equipment including , but not limited to: bread slicer, dishwasher machine and coffee/tea brewer .
- Be able to hear and communicate with managers, associates, and guests in the midst of loud background noises.
Now Hiring Competitive Pay plus tip pool for Associates
APPLY TODAY! APLICA YA!
Text JOINLM to 85000